I reached a strange milestone this week

Friday, June 5, 2009 9:37 PM Posted by Kristi
On Tuesday I was babysitting two wonderful adorable little boys, ages 2 and 4. We spent a sunny morning playing in the park, surrounded by a billion other small preschool aged children and their mothers. One mom started chatting with me, and smiled as she pointed to the boys I was watching.

"Are these your sons?," she asked, in a tone that implied she was expecting me to say yes. I think my jaw dropped a bit before I shook my head and said "No."

I have now been mistaken for the mother of two small children.

4 Response to "I reached a strange milestone this week"

  1. Emerly Sue Says:

    haha, yeah...At least we're starting to get past the point where we get disapproving stares for bringing young children out in public.

  2. Kristi Says:

    that's true!

  3. Emerly Sue Says:

    http://emerlysusanna.blogspot.com/2008/05/road-to-emaus-worst-sunday-school.html

  4. Kristi Says:

    "Nope, I wanna show my bases."
    i just died laughing.